CriticMovie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CriticMovie Forum

Critics About Differents Movies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Critic movie of Step Up 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Émi

Critic movie of Step Up 2 Empty
PostSubject: Critic movie of Step Up 2   Critic movie of Step Up 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Last week, in my class I saw the movie Step Up 2. I liked this movie, because the music representative very good the mood of each scene. In the first scene of movie Step Up 2 the mood was very very happy because the principal actress (Angie) of the movie was here and she danced in the street with her gang of dancer. After this scene Angie lost her gang, because she went of a school of dance and she did a new freinds. In resumed the mood of this film change every time. I recommanded Step Up 2 for a teenager liked the dance on the street.

By: Émilie Henry
Gr:36 Very Happy

I tought the movie we listen in my class was very good. The actors were all talented , but the things
that amaze me was the music. When you take a look at the mood of each scene , you saw that we live a lot of feelings. I think it's why i found the movie very interessing and cool. This experience is to restarded anytime , well i would loved to!
I give a 8.5/10 =) Like a Star @ heaven

By : Claudane Lalonde Aubin
Gr: 36 I love you

My critic movie is the film is good,the history is very interesting , the music is cool and I recommended the movie a person love the film with beat and good music.My rating is 10/10 because Step Up 2 is really good movie for a person a love a dancing movies.

By:Dany Valade
Gr:36

The movie was good but just the end the last dance. I didn't love the music in this movie i dont love the hip hop music. The dance was very good. I dont undertended the story in the movie because I have a difficulty to listen in english. My rating for this movie was 5/10 because I just love the dance.

By: Alex Lavallée d'Amour
Gr: 36
Back to top Go down

Critic movie of Step Up 2
Page 1 of 1