CriticMovie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CriticMovie Forum

Critics About Differents Movies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bring it on review by Simon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon_37_Vive_Prisonbreak

Bring it on review by Simon Empty
PostSubject: Bring it on review by Simon   Bring it on review by Simon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 pm

affraid
This movie was horrible. Like Maxime said, the scenario was absolutely awful and guess what, there was absolutely no music. I mean, when there was music, it was while the cheerleading pratices or when she was driving. And a little bonus of Dirty Little Secret, one of the All-American Rejects songs, but it was while footballers were playing. Well if there was music, I didn't hear it, so there was no real importance adding it. And I guess without the music, the practices would have been even more boaring.
Something was nice anyway... GIRLS!!! drunken Very Happy Laughing afro What a Face

Note: 2/10

DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Maxime

PostSubject: Re: Bring it on review by Simon   Bring it on review by Simon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Maxime desrochers, Group 37

HaHaHa!!! You are absolutely right man! There was no "real" or at least good music in this movie... the only thing there was is noise!!!! Twisted Evil Seriously I am sure that even girls hated this stupid movie...nothing good in it....
Back to top Go down
Simon_37_Vive_Prisonbreak

PostSubject: Re: Bring it on review by Simon   Bring it on review by Simon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Girls were pretty cutes, that's the good point of having seen the movie cyclops
Back to top Go down
Micro

PostSubject: Re: Bring it on review by Simon   Bring it on review by Simon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:12 pm

haha yes
Back to top Go down
Tristou

PostSubject: Re: Bring it on review by Simon   Bring it on review by Simon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Maybe your right but the chicks were awesome!!! loved it!!!!!

afro Chinoisssss afro
trizit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring it on review by Simon   Bring it on review by Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring it on review by Simon
Page 1 of 1